Spread ♥ Spread this Website on Facebook & Google.
Twitter Facebook Rss Feed Contact Us
Home » » New Airtel GPRS Trick March 2012 With Working Proxies

New Airtel GPRS Trick March 2012 With Working Proxies

Written By Unknown on Saturday, March 17, 2012 | 6:04 PM


Hi Friends, 

We Get more and more response in our New airtel gprs trick 2012 section.
This is one of the trick under same section.
In this trick we will give you list of working proxies that are still working with high speed.

Here We Have Working Proxies For Airtel Gprs Trick 2012



Proxies :
- 216.155.153.105
                blewpass.com
                newtechschools.com
                freewebproxy.asia
               unblockfacebook.eu
               unblocktwitter.eu
               50.117.115.158 

     Highspeed Proxy:-
                62.162.137.234
                cantstopfun.com

Port :
80
Homepage :
fb.me (or) live.airtelworld.com
Share this article :

1 comments:

  1. Airtel Digital tv is engaging in massive fraud. I smsed BUY to 54325 to get details of the connection. One executive called and after discussion paid Rs 999 for the connection. She gave me a transaction ID and said customer ID will be smsed in a couple hours. I never received it nor any serial code or activation code. Connection has not been given and it is now close to 2 weeks. Their customer service is so bad...they say they will take complaint but put you on hold and cut the call. Complaints are closed without taking action. When I call they ask for customer ID and I tell them I never received it. After 15 such calls I have thoroughly given up. They have absolutely no record of me paying the money but my credit card has been charged for the amount and I have transaction ID that they gave. I submit my complaint at consumer court i.e. http://www.consumercourt.in/direct-home-dth/12306-worst-airtel-dth-services.html and then mails to digitaltv@airtel.in are never replied even I have contacted to the Nodal officer. This is a complete nightmare and I never expected this from Airtel. All in all they have cheated me of Rs 999 and they are not going to give connection. This is the most pathetic customer service experience I have had in my life. My sincere advise to anyone reading this, please please dont go for Airtel Digital tv.

    ReplyDelete

Don't Forget To Like Us On Facebook.

Total Pageviews

 
Support : Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Android Full Apps
Copyright © 2013. Mobile Tricks Zone - All Rights Reserved
Website Designed By Saurabh Chaudhari